Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanks For Giving Us Life, Lord

Thank You, Lord.

Praising, lauding and glorifying You for all that You have bestowed upon my family is the least I can do. Even this, Oh Lord, is but a faint shadow of the honor due You.

As such, even after serving You, it is only what is required of us, Your unworthy servants.

Thank you for:

America:
Freedom of Association
Freedom of Arms
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Worship
Freedom of Selling
Freedom of Buying

Body of Christ:
Reformed Churches
Orthodox Presbyterian Church
Providence Church
Deacons
Elders
Ministers

Thank You for,
Friends,
Health,
Prosperity.

Thank You for: security, technology and plenty; for breath and life.
Thank you for Your Son and the Spirit who breathes life into us.

For all this my family worships you; for all this we do not deserve. It is not of our own making, doing or goodness that brought this upon us. It is only Your undeserving grace, mercy and kindness.

In all this prosperity--of freedom, worship, and life--we plead one thing of Thee:


"Give me neither poverty nor riches -- Feed me with the food allotted to
me; Lest I be full and deny You, And say, 'Who is the LORD?' Or lest I be
poor and steal, And profane the name of my God." Prov. 30:8-9.


SDG

No comments: