Thursday, March 10, 2005

Willing to Gab

Greetings one and all.

As you may quickly find out, I am not a true polymath (hence, aspiring), but a wannabe (besides, the word fit so well with my last name!). Publishing a blog is my way of gabbing with you and forcing myself to learn more about God's creation as well. I hope to bring a plethora of articles on various topics to the forefront--recommendations are welcomed (which I may or may not follow through with!).

As I write this I am in the midst of finishing up my class on Calvin's insitutes, reading "Lest We Forget" (history of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church), organizing class notes on Worship, thinking about how to blog and how to connect with the Reformed aggregate, and planning on picking up my wife (who, by the way, is closer to being a polymath since her B.S. is in math!).
(P.S. I think I fixed the comment problem)

Soli Deo Gloria (SDG)

No comments: