Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Best Blogs and Best Bloggers

I started blogging because it was an opportunity to hone my writing skills.

I think it has. I hope it will. Of course, it is hard to tell since feedback is minimal, especially on the Internet (I write a weekly e-newsletter that receives feedback on Sunday..."you wrote that??" :-)

Be that as it may (or will be), being the holiday season it is time to use old postings. (Don't I get a vacation too?)

So, if you have any postings you liked tell me and I'll post 'em. (Note: in English 'you' can be singular or plural; I use the singular). Or I'll just pick 'em.

Enjoy your vacation time, dear reader, and above all, enjoy your salvation in Christ Jesus the Lord.

SDG

2 comments:

Wes White said...

I just want to let you know that I'm reading your blog. I think this post was one of the best you've ever done.:)

polymathis said...

RFLOL